Videogame Minimalism

3974622348_6aca61d58a_o.jpg

By Infinite Continues.

This entry was posted in Games. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Videogame Minimalism

1. hdon says:

Well, while Offworld is offline (snicker) why don’t we share URLs to other websites that are like Offworld? Maybe I can find one that is a little better. The posts at Offworld seem to *BURST* out like 40 in an hour and then leave you for a week. Which I totally understand, but if there’s something better, I’d like to check it out. Sometimes Offworld bloggers assume I know all about certain mainstream games. I do not.

2. Matthew_H says:

Well, it might have been wise to leave someone to look after the shop while he’s gone…

3. RedShirt77 says:

And then it was dead.

4. dr_awkward says:

Offworld: the best little nothing on the intertubes.
    Hope everything is okay. Miss y’all.

5. Clay says:

Alas, the lack of Offworld links built into the strange new BoingBoing probably pointed this way.

6. kBud says:

Offworld started off with a bang, even things that are game related over on gadgets doesn’t get moved over.

We love you and we want to you to live.

If you need content drop me a line.

7. 23 says:

See, I want this on a shirt, though I think it should have the mouth too.

8. DivineGigi says:

Be Alive Offworld!!! Be alive!!! Why isn’t BoingBoing Linking to you anymore?

9. jackfruity says:

61fps (now expired) has some great video game writing. Worth a look through the archives, too bad it’s gone now though.

10. RedShirt77 says:

Look two Evas. Where is Wall-E?

11. curious_jp says:

I don’t think that it’s that Offworld is dying, it’s just that Brad is at Indiecade. Right?

12. EdgeMan says:

I’ve never considered buying a videogame shirt before, but I am pretty tempted to buy that Donkey Kong one
    online cigars

13. seanjjordan says:

So, is Offworld, like, dead now? It’s barely being updated.

That would be unfortunate if it were the case — Offworld has some great coverage of the indy gaming scene.

If you guys need contributors, put out a call. Some of us gamer and writerly-types could probably help out.

14. Agentflit says:

It looks like Offworld has been “merged” with boingboing:

I don’t see any way to filter out offworld-like content. Is offworld as we know it as good as dead, then? Will I have to wade through political rants, steampunk crafts, and ukulele videos just to read some good ol’ Brandon Boyer?